Domestic and Commercial EPC Providers


Since 1st October 2008 On completion of construction, lease or sale all UK Residential and commercial property require an Energy Performance Certificate.

What is an Energy Performance Certificate?

Since implementation landlords and property owners in England and Wales have been required to provide Energy Performance certificates (EPC's) to any prospective buyer or tenant when they lease, build or sell a residential or commercial property. An Energy Performance Certificate is also now a requirement for all dwellings at the construction stage.

Who needs an Energy Performance Certificate?

All Residential and commercial properties for sale or rent throughout England and Wales including Portsmouth will need to be examined and given an Energy Performance Certificate. This will rate the building's efficiency on a scale from A to G and will show where the rating could be after a few improvements. This will assist in reducing the CO² emissions.

How do I get an Energy Performance Certificate for my property in Portsmouth?

We can Provide and Residential Energy Performance Certificate in Portsmouth for the flat Fee of £45. Our Commercial Energy Performance Certificates start at just £149 for a premises of up to 150 square meters.

Energy Performance Certificate Portsmouth

Energy Performance Certificates Gosport, Energy Performance Certificates Lee on the Solent, Energy Performance Certificates Fareham, Energy Performance Certificates Portsmouth, Southampton Energy Performance Certificates, Winchester Energy Performance Certificates , EPC Portsmouth, EPC Lee on the Solent, EPC Fareham, EPC Gosport, EPC Southampton, EPC Winchester

Copyright © 2015 Green Building Compliance LLP