Since 1st October 2008 On completion of construction, lease or sale all UK Residential and commercial property require an EPC.

What is an EPC?

Since implementation landlords and property owners in England and Wales have been required to provide Energy Performance certificates (EPC’s) to any prospective  buyer or tenant when they lease, build or sell a residential or commercial property. An EPC is also now a requirement for all dwellings at the construction stage.

Who needs an Energy Performance Certificate?

All Residential and commercial properties for sale or rent will need to be examined and given an Energy Performance Certificate EPC. This will rate the building’s efficiency on a scale from A to G and will show where the rating could be after a few improvements. This will assist in reducing the CO² emissions.

How do I get an Energy Performance Certificate for my property?

We are here to provide you with a quotation from our fully insured, Qualified and accredited assessors.